patch "arch/alpha, termios: implement BOTHER, IBSHIFT and termios2" added to tty-linus

From: gregkh (gregkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2018 - 08:32:42 EST

This is a note to let you know that I've just added the patch titled

arch/alpha, termios: implement BOTHER, IBSHIFT and termios2

to my tty git tree which can be found at
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/tty.git
in the tty-linus branch.

The patch will show up in the next release of the linux-next tree
(usually sometime within the next 24 hours during the week.)

The patch will hopefully also be merged in Linus's tree for the
next -rc kernel release.

If you have any questions about this process, please let me know.