HI

From: CAPTAIN JAMES WILLIAMS (jacintotalens@xxxxxxx)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2019 - 05:09:25 EST

--
I am Captain JAMES WILLIAMS from united states, but I am currently in
Syria for peace keeping mission. I am the commanding officer of the
third Battalion soldier regime.

Please forgive my manners I am not good when it comes to the Internet
because that is not really my field.

I came across your email confidently when I was searching for a
reliable person and I suddenly got your email address and I guess it's
for a good purpose.

Here in Syria we are not allowed to go out that makes it very bored for
me so I just think I need a friend to talk to outside to keep me going.

I would like to know more about you as a friend.

Respectfully,

James williams