Dear Friend,

From: Gondo Koffi (gondokoffi01@xxxxxxxxx)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2019 - 09:15:56 EST

Dear Friend,

I have a proposal for you - this however is not mandatory nor will I
in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I am GONDO
KOFFI, and i work with a bank (one of the African leading banks in the
West Coast).

Here in this bank existed a dormant account for the past years which
belonging to ALMOTLAQ a nationality of your country who is now late
When I discovered that there had been no deposits nor withdrawals from
this account for this long period, I decided to carry out a system
investigation and discovered that non of the family member nor
relations of the late person is aware of this account. This is the
story in a nutshell.

Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this
funds.The amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the
accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at-(US$ 20.5
million US dollars).twenty million five hundred thousand dollars.
Now our questions are:-1. Can you handle this project?2. Can I give
you this trust?3. What will be your commission? If you can sponsor
this transfer.Consider this and get back to me as soon as
possible.urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I Expect your
urgent response if you can handle this project.

PLEASE REPLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS
(gondokoffi_4@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Thanks.
GONDO KOFFI