I.am ( Mrs. Martina Isabel.

From: Mrs Martina Isabel (mrsnicolemarois111@xxxxxxxxx)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2019 - 15:19:12 EST

Office of the foreign remittance directress,
Mrs.Martina Isabel (Mrs)
>From the Boa bank for Africa,
Burkina Faso, West Africa Ouagadougou.

Dear friend,

I am ( Mrs.Martina Isabel.) the directress of the foreign remittance
department at the Boa bank for Africa, Burkina Faso, West Africa. I am
proposing to you for a partnership in this lucrative business
transaction that involved a huge sum of ( $18.500 million dollars only
which was deposited by our deceased customer in our bank (BOA) here in
Burkina Faso before his untimely death. The deceased customer has no
Next of kin, and i want you to be his Next of kin.

More details on this business transaction will be given to you shortly
as you show your interest. Therefore, if you are interested in this
business deal, please kindly signify or show up by replying me
urgently by Email, and also call me urgently on this above Phone
number, so that i will inform you of how this business transaction
will be executed, and achieved successfully. Please note that there
was no risk involved in this business deal because i have perfected it
before contacting you for a partnership.

reply with my private Email Address below hear;( martinaisabel33@xxxxxxxxx )

Thanks from,

Mrs.Martina Isabel (Mrs).