I want you to contact my Church Pastor in Burkina-Faso, his name is ( Rev.Father Joseph Michael ) , his Email Address: ( rev.fatherjosephmichael@xxxxxxxxx )

From: Mrs Martina Isabel (martinaisabel113@xxxxxxxxx)
Date: Thu May 02 2019 - 18:01:24 EST

Dear Friend.

May the Peace of the Lord be Upon You.

am very very busy with my new partener hear. in Country ( Vintner. )

Pls I want you to contact my Church Pastor in Burkina-Faso, his name
is ( Rev.Father Joseph Michael ) , his Email Address: (
rev.fatherjosephmichael@xxxxxxxxx )

please ask him to send you the total sum of ( $ 850,000 USD ) only
which I kept for you inside ATM Card as compensation for all your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

so feel free to get in touched with my Pastor -( Rev Father Joseph
Michael.) and then direct him on how to send the ATM Card to you,
Please do let me know immediately you receive the ATM Card so that we
can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time.

I want you to contact my Church Pastor in Burkina-Faso, his name is
( Rev.Father Joseph Michael ) , his Email Address: (
rev.fatherjosephmichael@xxxxxxxxx )

am waiting to hear from you as you may contacted the Rev Father Joseph
Michael.. for your Fund ( $ 850 dollars only. ) your ATM Card to
you,

am waiting to you.
Thanks
Yours Sister