RE

From: PMB ï\ï}ïa (re_shu@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2019 - 02:47:52 EST

Dear:

Yokohama Rubber Manufacturing Company requires a reputable individual and
company representation for our delinquent accounts customers in America
and North America. We are seeking for representation for our business
interest in America and North America.

We are currently having a high volume of delinquent customers in this
region. Haven't fully respected and completed our own side of the supply
obligations, we need an Agent representative who can assist in handling
our delinquent account collections in your region.

Upon your prompt acceptance of the above proposal, we shall be requiring
your details as listed bellow.

Full Names:
Full Contact Address:
Occupation:
Company Name: (If Any)
Tel:
Cell Phone Number:
Fax Numbers:
Age:

Please accept our warmest appreciation of your decision in offering your
services as we look forward to your prompt response.

Note: You shall be entitle to 10% of every collection from our clients.

Regards,
Head of Tire
Takaharu Fushimi
Yokohama Rubber Manufacturing Company