Give This Attention

From: MR.DAVID DJOSSA (david.djossa02@xxxxxxxxx)
Date: Sat May 01 2021 - 14:41:57 EST

Dear Recipient;

Please for your information, this proposal is not a scam. Could you be
so kind to collaborate with me to run a business deal that would be
yielding USD5, 000.00 (per day) into your hands till March 2023? You
will be earning “United States Dollar” (US$2500) daily as your own
(personal share) till March 2023.It’s a cool business deal; therefore,
if you are available and interested to know more about the business
before to decide doing it, reply me URGENTLY for full details.

P.S: You might receive this message in your inbox; spam or junk
folders; depending on your web host or server network. I will be
waiting for your respond, including your Mobile Phone Number:

+00____________________________for Short Message Service (SMS) or Text Massage.
Yours Sincerely
MR. DAVID DJOSSA