Re: BLADE 0.3

Andy Riebs (riebs@amt.tay1.dec.com)
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 09:01:23 -0500 (EST)

Hold on for another week or so; Jim is putting up the pieces of BLADE 0.3
as they become available, and there are a few more pieces to go. Charlie,
who writes the installation guide, is waiting with the rest of us to see
the remaining pieces.

I understand that this is { unpleasant | difficult | unkind }, but BLADE
really is intended to be a short-term solution until people such as
RedHat and LaserMoon assemble proper kits and installation procedures.

Remember, the "E" in BLADE stands for "Eye-sore" :-)

/andy

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Torsten Zirzlaff wrote:

> Date: Mon, 13 Nov 95 17:51:53 +0100
> From: Torsten Zirzlaff <zirzlaff@satchmo.physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
> To: linux-alpha@vger.rutgers.edu
> Subject: BLADE 0.3
>
> I know, this may sounds silly, but I'm a little bit confused in how to
> install BLADE 0.3....

---
Andy Riebs, Engineering,  dtn 227-4044   | Digital Semiconductor
"Opinions are my own, not my employer's" | riebs@amt.tay1.dec.com
http://www.novalink.com/freeport-express | Sun to Alpha Binary Translator
http://www.azstarnet.com/~axplinux/      | Alpha Linux