Linux-Alpha Archive by subject
Starting: Thu 09 Nov 1995 - 10:14:57 EST
Ending: Thu 16 Nov 1995 - 23:10:49 EST
- Alpha Patches for 1.3.39
- AlphaStation 200
- Avanti vs AlphaStations 200/400
- BLADE 0.3
- Can someone run a test program for me?
- Diffs/patches for X server?
- forgot to mention: tkcd
- ftape on Cabrio---finally!
- ftape-2.02e patches for Linux/Alpha
- Kernel Panic during installtion of BLADE 0.3
- LA on a AlphaServer 600 5/266
- Linux 1.3.39
- Linux 1.3.39)
- Linux 1.3.40
- Linux 1.3.41
- Linux 1.3.42
- Linux Alpha on the NLUUG CDrom
- Linux and NT on same disk?
- Linux, Multia, X and BLADE
- Linux/AlphaStation 200
- Linux/AlphaStation 400 4/233 again
- Linux/AlphaStation 400 again
- Milo problem for EB64+ Board
- MILO problems
- More on shared libs/licensing issues
- more on Xdec X server, my insights...
- new kernel patch & insmod utilities
- new libc release
- New Milo images, source and docs on gatekeeper
- OSF/1 binaries
- OSF/1 shared libraries
- RAM for AXPpci33
- RE: BLADE 0.3
- RE: Kernel Panic during installtion of BLADE 0.3
- RE: Linux and NT on same disk?
- RE: Milo problem for EB64+ Board
- RE: more on Xdec X server, my insights...
- RE: new kernel patch & insmod utilities
- RE: OSF/1 binaries
- RE: urgent warning---don't use 1.3.4
- RE: Where are the docs for Blade0.3?
- Thanks, Info and again question
- Trouble building
- turbochannel support
- updated inc-and-libs.0.36.tar.gz
- urgent warning---don't use 1.3.4
- util-linux-2.5 patch available (for DEC Alpha)
- Where are the docs for Blade0.3?
- X11 on Alpha
Last message date: Thu 16 Nov 1995 - 23:10:49 EST
Archived on: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 16:37:09 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.