Re: Apache httpd & AXP-LINUX

Dave Mitchell (scottw@frontier.wilpaterson.edu)
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 12:43:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Sep 1996, Koyama Tadayoshi wrote:

> scottw@frontier.wilpaterson.edu wrote:
> >
> > I just looked at this (its linux-tcp.html, not linux-top.html,
> > BTW), and this is _NOT_ the solution. Thanks for trying, though.
>
> Sorry Scott,
>
> I missed the point.
>
> BTW, are you still using 1.0.5? You should upgrade to 1.1.1. When I
> compile 1.1.1, All I need to make it is to edit the Configration to
> add - lm to "EXTRA_LIBS=" and remove the comment mark from
> "AUX_CFLAGS= -DLINUX" line, then ./Configura and make.

Hmmmm... I'll try compiling 1.1.1 again.

Scott D. Webster I had far rather walk, as I do, in daily terror
Senior, Computer Science of eternity, than feel that this was only a
William Paterson College children's game in which all of the contestants
http://www.wilpaterson.edu would get equally worthless prizes in the end.
/home/students/webster/index.htm - T. S. Elliot