Cardbus on 2.3.36

From: Dominik Kubla (dominik.kubla@uni-mainz.de)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 17:36:51 EST

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 10:26:18PM +0100, Dominik Kubla wrote:

> Does not work here on a Dell R400VT with a TI PCI1225 controller. The
> controller is detected twice and network connectivty with the Xircom
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok. That does only happen when i82365 support is enabled. But when i
disable it as you requested us to do, nothing works: modprobe/insmod simply
refuse to load yenta.o ("couldn't find the kernel version the module was
compiled for"). Now how did that ever happen? Do i need to compile Cardbus
as intrinsic driver instead of loadable module?

> Combi-Card is not there. (As a matter of fact i can not log into the
> system when it is up, because the keyboard/mouse will not react. This
> is different fron pre5, but might be caused by the fact that i had
> USB configured...)

Yep. Compiling USB as module gave me my keyboard/mouse back. Funny...

Yours,
  Dominik Kubla