Re: First draft list of 2.3.x "Things to fix"

From: Miquel van Smoorenburg (miquels@cistron.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 02:57:04 EST

In article <cistron.20000106121725.B8464@mail.wave.co.nz>,
Mark van Walraven <markv@wave.co.nz> wrote:
>The best info I have found so far is:
>
> http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/9911.3/0050.html
>
>though I have been unable to get his driver working on my system. I'm
>going to try to apply just his ring buffer fixes to the driver from 2.2.13.

The tulip driver in 2.2.14 already has these fixes. There is a fixed
eepro100 driver available (the "saw" version) that works perfectly,
now if you could fix the epic100 driver ;)

Mike.

--
There's a lot to be said for not saying a lot.
Reply to the list or to miquels@cistron.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg)