Re: PII-IDE-Patches

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@suse.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 16:55:24 EST

You can not take parts and make it work........
It is all or nothing..........
I have most of the code brought forward; however, with 2.4 on the way
that is where the work has been.

I have the current stuff patched forward, but not compiled or run.

Can you live for 36-48 hours, you will need to.......

Cheers,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Erik Tews wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can somebody tell me where I can get a patch only for the
> PII-IDE-drivers? I have some problem to apply the complete IDE-Patch if
> a new version of the kernel is released, or if I have allready patched
> my kernel.
>
> -

Andre Hedrick
The Linux IDE guy