Crash during mouting of floppy with kernel 2.3.38

From: Michel Catudal (bbcat@netscape.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 22:29:10 EST

Sorry about the previous message, a slip of the finger, I hit
the kernel address instead of the other one.

Everything seems to work great so far with kernel 3.2.38, hpfs is
working at last, it compiles without having to edit the hpfs file.

There is one nasty problem though with the floppy. When I mount
the floppy to vfat either with mdir or mount /floppy I get a segmentation
error and if I try to mount the floppy again there is a crash of that
console session. I can switch to another one with ctrlFx but I can't
kill the runaway program.

Tired of Windows' rebootive multitasking?
then try Linux's preemptive multitasking
http://www.netonecom.net/~bbcat/
We have software, food, music, news, search,
history, electronics and genealogy pages.