Re: any news from Richard Gooch?

From: Andreas Bombe (andreas.bombe@munich.netsurf.de)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 16:34:28 EST

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 09:44:01AM +0100, German Jose Gomez Garcia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've sent some mail recently to Richard Gooch about his devfs
> patch, but I got no answer; the last version is from the last year, but
> it was usual to have a new version at least as frequently as kernels.
>
> Anybody has any news? maybe he has taken some holydays, anyway
> the changes in the PCI and block device code of the post 2.3.37 kernels has
> broken completely the last version (devfs-v152).

Richard Gooch:
"BTW: I'm on holidays and won't be replying to email for a while."

It's in the "block devices interface" thread, he was asking not to be
Cc'ed for this reason.

--
          Andreas E. Bombe <andreas.bombe@munich.netsurf.de>
http://home.pages.de/~andreas.bombe/                DSA key 0x04880A44

The Apocalypse has been postponed - we apologize for the inconvenience.