Re: NFS question

From: Pedro M. Rodrigues (pmanuel@myrealbox.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 15:02:04 EST

   Isn't any raid implementation transparent to the filesystem or
operation system? Certain raid levels can increase or decrease
performance, but the quantity of i/o operations at the nfs level
should be the same. At least of successful writes in the filesystem.
How are you getting those statistics in the Sun machine?

Pedro Rodrigues