Re: Paper on "Java, Threads, and Scheduling in Linux"

From: raybry@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 11:54:10 EST

The direct URL to this paper is:
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/java2/index.html

Best Regards,

Ray Bryant
raybry@us.ibm.com
512-838-8538

      .~.
     / V \ L I N U X
    // \\ >Don't fear the penguin<
  /( )\
^^^ ^^^

tytso@mit.edu on 01/14/2000 10:35:44 AM

To: Ray Bryant/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc:
Subject: Re: Paper on "Java, Threads, and Scheduling in Linux"

   From: raybry@us.ibm.com
   Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:44:55 -0600

   For those of you interested in threading and scheduling issues, a
   paper we have written about our experiences with Java, Volanomark,
   and Linux is available on the Linux Zone of IBM Developer Works:
   http://www.ibm.com/developer/linux.

Umm.... I couldn't find the paper off the Linux Zone list. Can you
give me a direct URL? Many thanks!

                              - Ted