RE: Linux 2.2.15pre3

From: Jesse Miller (jesse@staff.porncity.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 21:02:11 EST

We had this happening on some of our heavily loaded servers. Raising
the values in /proc/sys/vm/freepages (doubling them in our case) and the
1.18 eepro drivers have kept our servers error free for days now.
Compared to when they would get 40 errors/day and sometimes just stop
working altogether.

Jesse