Re: Fix struct siginfo

From: Jes Sorensen (Jes.Sorensen@cern.ch)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 13:48:30 EST

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Wing <wingc@engin.umich.edu> writes:

Chris> On the bright side, if we change it now, every program using
Chris> glibc will work properly on i386, there will be less overhead
Chris> in the signal code (good because real-time signals should be
Chris> FAST), and the only platform that will require recompiles is
Chris> m68k.

Which is not like a new platform.

I am overly behind on the m68k at the moment, so I am not quite sure
of the impact of this, but if you end up breaking normal signal
handling on the m68k I must admit I am going to get more than a little
pissy ;-)

Andreas?

Jes