Re: SAMBA is Busted with Windows 2000

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 11:47:17 EST

Matthew,

Thanks, this cleared it up. I checked with Microsoft and it appears that
even SAMBA 2.0 is going to have some problems. MS has some new security
verbs because of all the security stuff with the Web that his given them
a black eye. I'm surprised that more folks haven't been plauged with
this on Linux, but I guess only a few folks on this list actually do
development on Linux Kernel and Windows 2000 Kernel stuff. Just
wondered is I was doing something stupid (which I do sometimes) Thanks
for the help -- I will forward the info on...

Jeff