Boot Sequences and kprint.

From: fejed (fejed@hackersclub.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 00:41:05 EST

I'm fairly new to kernal modification, and I was wondering if ansi
escape seqences can be used with kprint and if not, what would the
result of changing kprint to printf and adding stdio.h, or is kprint
only to write to syslogd? I hop I've said that right.

--
"In the begginning ARPA created the ARPANET.
"And the ARPANET was without form and void.