fdisk / e2fsck on MO drives between 2.0.36 and 2.2.12

From: Edouard Soriano (e_soriano@dapsys.ch)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 06:56:17 EST

Hello guys,
I am facing a problem using MO drives created under 2.0.36 RH 5.2 and
2.2.12 RH 6.1. Same trouble
with 2.2.14
MO medias have been created and used without any trouble since months
with 2.0.36. Now we are
moving to 2.2.12
The last trouble we have is that we are not able to read the MO medias
created on 2.0.36
With 2.0.36 I have declared a partition of 512MB over a MO media
dual-sided of 1.3 Gb
Then mke2fs over and mounted the media. No problem
The external MO drive has been moved after to a 2.2.12 system. Fdisk
shows a blanc disk
without partitions on.
Is someone able to help me ?
Regards