Need kernel patch

From: Michael Meskes (michael@fam-meskes.de)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 04:18:34 EST

Somewhere I read there is a kernel patch available that enables me to run an
ftp server behind a masquerading firewall. But I cannot find it anymore.
Does anyone know where to find it? Or is there another way to enable passive
ftp to that ftp server? After all the port command it sends back has the
private IP number.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael

P.S.: Please CC me on replies.