Re: 2.2.13 + ide-tape 1.16e, weird IDE errors during backups

From: Nelson Minar (nelson@monkey.org)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 12:53:16 EST

A couple of weeks ago I reported a problem where I was seeing these
messages when doing backups to my Onstream drive:
  Jan 19 12:53:22 syrah kernel: iput: inode 03:01/42253 still has locks!

No one answered, so maybe no one cares. Just for completeness I wanted
to note that since rebooting the system, I'm not seeing the problem
anymore. A bug surfaced and disappeared, but it seemed benign.

                                                     nelson@monkey.org
. . . . . . . . http://www.media.mit.edu/~nelson/