Re: Encrypted File systems implementation into the kernel?

From: Eric Lemar (elemar@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 14:46:46 EST

I'd say its a rather big problem since in this case "non-commercial" means
data transfer from one individual to another ONLY... Any use of any
product that in any way involves an organization(whether internal or
external use and whether the use is by a for-profit or a non-profit
organization) requires a license, so its certainly not suitable for
linux...

http://www.ascom.ch/infosec/idea/policy.html

eric