Re: [patch] real fix Re: [patch] fixed lock_super() deadlock (process in D state) (fwd)

From: Andrea Arcangeli (andrea@suse.de)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 20:16:18 EST

Minor issue.

A few months ago Linus suggested to do the GFP_IO check inside the dcache
shrink callback. You moved it in the late 2.3.x as I originally
implemented it in early 2.2.x. Since I am looking now into the d/icache
shrinking stuff, should I reverse the change? (or you prefer to skip a
call in the unlikely case that is just sloww since shrink_mmap failed?)

Andrea