Re: Source Code Release of NWFS 2.0 for 2.2/2.3/2.4

From: Lawrence Walton (lawrence@the-penguin.otak.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 14:14:05 EST

Jeff, been a fan of yours, and have read many of your email's on LK, but this last email
smacks of basic misunderstanding of Linux in general, and seems rather self-defeating.
Until very recently no one made money coding Linux kernel, it's been a club, a "gee thats fun, I did not
know I could do that" sort thing, a hobby, like it or not MOST people still think of it that way.
If your trying just to make money, (I rather hope your not) you have to play that game. If your not; start thinking about what you just said,
it basically bad mouths everyone, people of different skill sets, backgrounds and cultures. Not just Alan Cox. Think about it.

--
*--* Mail: lawrence@otak.com
*--* Voice: 425.739.4247