Re: Source Code Release of NWFS 2.0 for 2.2/2.3/2.4

From: Riley Williams (rhw@MemAlpha.CX)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 13:00:23 EST

Hi Pavel.

> What are you? Every second post from you is gem. You want to
> develop striping and do not know what raid is. Then you want to
> sue (forgot who) because he said something (and post Cc: of
> flames to l-k). Then you start attacking Alan, Alexander and
> everyone else. In the next mail you write that linux will be
> always inferior to WNT (and attack RedHat, just btw).

You might as well just ignore him/her/it as the said cretin clearly
has nothing worth hearing to say. Mother should have pointed out that
it's better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to speak out and
remove all doubt.

> Are you a elisa-like software trying to create biggest flames
> possible on l-k?

Don't insult Eliza by even comparing it with that idiot, as it is
nowhere near as stupid.

> Sentences like this would certainly work:

>> This is why Linux will ***ALWAYS*** be inferior to Windows NT/2000.

See my signature for comment on this...but note that I have to agree
that when it comes to the quantity of obvious bugs, Linux is very
clearly inferior...

Best wishes from Riley.

 * Copyright (C) 1999, Memory Alpha Systems.
 * All rights and wrongs reserved.

 | There was a Texan touring London, England, in a cab, who was |
 ! advising the driver thereof that everything he saw was present |
 | in Texas, but was much larger. Finally, the driver pointed to |
 | a building they were passing and asked, "Do you have a much |
 | bigger version of that as well?" to which the Texan stated, |
 | "Of course, ours is ten times the size, why?" The taxi driver |
 | calmly responded, "That's the local Lunatic Asylum." |