Re: BSource Code Release of NWFS 2.0 for 2.2/2.3/2.4

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@suse.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 23:36:47 EST

On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Rik van Riel wrote:

> flammable than we ourselves are. Maybe email really isn't a
> good medium to talk this out; a polite face to face meeting
> may indeed be better...

Indeed, you have made the best point to date. The faceless nature of
email allows one to have more vibrato than in a face to face. The general
lack of personal socail skills of masses to date, is a direct result of
CRT over exposure.....this is regardless of the content being displayed.

Thus, an apology is extened to "Jeff V. Merkey" for my rip against him
last night in the general defense of "Linux".

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy