Re: Standards of Conduct

From: Phillip Ezolt (ezolt@perf.zko.dec.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 09:18:04 EST

That's probably a dicussion for the linux-conduct mailing list.

If you are interested in forming one, I'm sure all of those interested would
join it.

--Phil

Compaq: High Performance Server Division/Benchmark Performance Engineering
---------------- Alpha, The Fastest Processor on Earth --------------------
Phillip.Ezolt@compaq.com |C|O|M|P|A|Q| ezolt@perf.zko.dec.com
------------------- See the results at www.spec.org -----------------------