Re: Patch to 3c59x.c

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 07:03:11 EST

   From: Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@metabyte.com>
   Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:27:52 -0800 (PST)

   recent intruduction of DMA cache coherency interfaces
   allowed me to remove crud that I carried in my copy
   of 3c59x.c and to think about a full merge. All I need
   is this (against 2.3.43):

   Would the responsible person take it in?

Hmmm... let me play with it on Sparc64, it works there and
semantics shoule be identical. It could just be that I became
lucky with my card or something like this.

And if the change is correct, it should be using the
__BIG_ENDIAN_BITFIELD ifdef.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com