Re: cpia & usb problems

From: Chris Wedgwood (cw@f00f.org)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 18:12:20 EST

> How old is the machine? It may be a pre USB 1.1 (or even 1.0) Host
> Controller.

Old? Umm? It still says Digital on it, not Compaq. I guess 96 or
perhaps earlier? I think the BIOS on it was around '96 and USB
ignorant until I put the most recent ('98) version on it.

> I was curious if the oops were because it couldn't talk to the
> device correctly or if it happened when you ran the V4L for
> instance.

Honestly, I can't remember -- I'm pretty sure they were usb related
not v4l/cpia.

If it matters, I can try an old kernel and see what it says...

-cw