HARDWARE HELL THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

From: Jason Salopek (jjs@mail-tele.ccbc.cc.pa.us)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 22:10:44 EST

It amazes me how all you hard working kernel developers took time to help
a nobody like me out. I appreciate all the help and hopefully I will be
able to fix up my system or at least get it to limp for a few months till
I can buy a athlon.

I apolgise for my lack of netiquite but I have not used mailing lists in
yrs and am kinda rusty.

THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!!!

This is Jason Salopek unsubscribing and signing off but feel free to email
me I just can't keep up with all the traffic off this mailing list