Oops problem (fwd)

From: Elena Ortiz (elena@pollux.ft.uam.es)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 02:27:08 EST

Dear collegues,

        Could you help me? I have installed RedHat 6.0 with Kernel 2.2.12
on an Alpha Server DS10 with an Elsa Gloria PCI Video Controller with 8
Mb.
        I have recompiled the Kernel for my configuration. Since the
beginning I get an oops message after rebooting or halting. I attached you
the error message and the results from the ksymoops program.

        Thank you for everything in advance

        Elena

        ELENA ORTIZ GARCIA

        Dpto. Fisica Teorica, C-XI