Block Driver

From: Abhishek Khaitan (abhishek.khaitan@dcmds.co.in)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 04:04:00 EST

I am able to pass the read/write requests from my driver's read/write entry
point using block_read() and block_write()... But, in my request function,
if I call the target driver's request function after setting the appropriate
device no. in request structure, the kernel hangs on mounting my driver. I
also tried the bread() & brelse(). It works fine if I use it inplace of
block_read() in read entry point of the driver, but again, it hangs the
kernel if used in request funtion

Abhishek