Re: [patch] convert h8.c to use list.h

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 13:58:39 EST

Borislav Deianov wrote:

> Linus,
>
> The attached patch againt pre-2.3.48-1 does the following to the H8
> driver:
>
> - converts it to use list.h instead of lists.h
> - a couple of minor fixes
>
> It compiles but I don't have that device so I can't test it. I've
> preserved the original behavior, although there are a couple of
> suspicious places in the code that I've marked with XXX.

Please mark this with CONFIG_OBSOLETE in drivers/char/Config.in

It appears to be an obscure device for AXP-based notebooks, and even
patch for h8 I've seen in the last year or so has been accompanied with
the disclaimer "...don't have the hardware..."

Regards,

        Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik              |
Building 1024            | Viva la open source!