Re: Ld-linux.so.2 using resources

From: John Cavan (john.cavan@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 22:38:45 EST

It's not ld-linux.so, it's Netscape itself. The 4.xx series of browsers
have memory leaks like no tomorrow and frequently get tied up trying to
accomplish things. The terrible condition of the browser is one of the
reasons for the birth of the Mozilla browser. You need suffer for only a
little while longer...

By the way, upgrade to the latest (4.72), most of the really nasty leaks
appear to be fixed or contained.

John