Re: 2.3.47 imac build?

From: Ani Joshi (ajoshi@shell.unixbox.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 16:37:46 EST

This little buglet is fixed with the attached patch i made a while back.
although it is really not needed anymore since cort tells me its fixed
(see 48pre probably, or bk). anyhow, abs() is defined in misc.S.
but for those building 2.3.47 and don't want to see that annoying warning,
this patch will be fine.

ani