Re: 2.3.47 imac build?

From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen (rask@kampsax.k-net.dk)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2000 - 14:10:18 EST

Den 27-Feb-00 11:32:18 skrev Paul Mackerras fĝlgende om "Re: 2.3.47 imac build?":

> In general there's no particular reason why a function named `memcpy' in
> the kernel should have the same prototype (or even the same behaviour) as
> a function named `memcpy' in a userland program, which is why we use
> -fno-builtin.

   Except for the ISO C standard, I guess.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen | E-mail: mailto:rask@kampsax.dtu.dk |
| Please do NOT Cc: to me or the | WWW: http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c948374/ |
| mailing list. I am on the list.| "ThrustMe" on XPilot, ARCnet and IRC |
| The impossible is only something that hasn't happened to you yet. |