Problems in 2.3.48

From: Matthias Runge (runge@itm.mu-luebeck.de)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 02:45:24 EST

Hello,
yesterday I got a total lockup during ISDN-Init. No logs/errors
were written; I had an X running and no chance to switch back
to console :-(
After that I had serious file-systems corruptions, much more
than I expected, because the system was freshly booted.
2.3.48 was stable for me (even under heavy load), but I need
ISDN, so I'm switching back to 2.3.38.

System is a RedHat-6.1, 2x Pentium 233 SMP, AIC7xxx, no IDE
and necessary updates (eg. modutils, isdn-utils).
This is just for information, but if it happens to more
people, this could interest someone.

--
Matthias <runge@itm.mu-luebeck.de>