Re: IPX over IPSec availablity?

From: cpg@aladdin.de
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 13:27:34 EST

I once tunneled IPX thru a ssh connection. The
idea was to start a ppp daemon on both sides and
pass the IPX thru the ppp connection.

Maybe now there is something better possible, I don't
know. But if you're interested in my hack solution, I can
send you the scripts which fire the connection up....

regards,
chris