Re: KA9q for Linux

From: Joerg Reuter DL1BKE (jreuter@lykos.ccac.rwth-aachen.de)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 11:13:58 EST

> Is there a linux port of ka9q ?

Of course, take a look at ftp://ftp.ucsd.edu/, I believe it
is somewhere below ftp://ftp.ucsd.edu/hamradio/packet/
You'll also find many other variants of KA9Q NOS there
(JNOS, Wampes, etc).

What do you want it for, BTW? We have a superb TCP/IP stack
in the kernel, we have kernel AX.25 and applications supporting
it.

--
Joerg Reuter                                 http://poboxes.com/jreuter/
And I make my way to where the warm scent of soil fills the evening air.