Re: Irq context wrong for USB ACM serial driver calling PPP?

From: Kosh Naranek (kernelkosh@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 12:18:58 EST

hello, I am Kernel Kosh (think. military :)

I would like to know, has anyone actually been able to try a USB ACM
compatible modem ? cause I have up to now, been unable to find one, since
they are mostly Win98, I would like to try, if you can give me a suggestion.

Thanks you guys, keep up the good work

Kernel Kosh