Re: Matroxfb dualhead dies

From: Manuël Beunder (mailme@euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 15:12:47 EST

> VANDROVE@vc.cvut.cz said:
>> Thanks, applied. Are you sure that you do not have some wire on the
>> G400, which should not be there? Or what you have connected to
>> secondary monitor output?
>
> It's fresh out of the box. I haven't added any wires to it myself :)
>
> All that's connected to the secondary monitor output is a _very_ old mono VGA
> monitor.
>
> Strangely, the picture on the second head is stretched vertically - so I
> can't see the top and bottom of the picture.

Same happend with my old cheapo 60hz capable 14" monitor hooked onto it under
Windows. Tried hacking the registry to get the second output to behave, but
the engine of the second output (warp?) doesn't seem to capable of customizing
settings..

--
/* Manuël Beunder,
'Codifex Maximus ~ It may hurt my pride to be wrong once in a while, but I'd