Re: Linux Jobs: Update

From: clubneon (clubneon@hereintown.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 15:54:57 EST

Yeah, I'm not understanding the lack of being able to compile in settings
for my PAS16 also. Even if they were compiled in, they could still be
overroad on the command line (correct?).

I've always thought of the lilo "append" command as a hack to get things
working that were odd. I always prided myself on having a machine that
didn't need any appends.

If someone has a good reason for the change can it be reported to
us? I've seen many similar posts to mine on l-k.

I'm easy to convince,
Chris