Re: Keyboard/mouse lockup... again

From: clubneon (clubneon@hereintown.net)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 22:00:58 EST

I could trigger a lock up when loading gpm with my mouse on the PS/2 port
on my Tyan S1590S Super7 motherboard. My fix was to "don't do that", I
just plugged the mouse into the serial port. This was under the 2.2
series. I haven't tried it yet with 2.3, but when I'm in the mood for a
lock up, I'll give it a shot. I do have the PS/2 mouse driver compiled
into the kernel, I'm just not loading gpm on it.