Re: USB under /proc

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 14:48:14 EST

Did you cd out of the directory and back into it before doing the ls?
Several people have complained about this.. apparently cd-ing out and back
will fix it.

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm@one-eyed-alien.net
Engineer, Qualcomm, Inc.                         Work: mdharm@qualcomm.com

S: Another stupid question? G: There's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people. -- Stef and Greg User Friendly, 7/15/1998