Re: 2.3.99 pre 2

From: Michel Catudal (bbcat@linuxstart.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 19:25:58 EST

<madman@omniplex.net> wrote:

>Just tried compiling 2.3.99 pre2 from the patch over pre1 and now I get
>'no rule to make Rules.mak need for xxx" from the scsi directories.
>since I can't compile without make dep, is there a patch avail to fix this
>or should I just dl the whole of pre2 instead of the patch?

I had the same problem with 2.3.99 pre1 patch. Downloading the whole
file solved that problem. But then the kernel crashed for some
mysterious reason. I returned to the previous 2.3.51 kernel which
seems more stable.

Vous en avez plein l'casse du plantage de Ti-Mou?
alors il est temps d'essayer Linux
http://www.netonecom.net/~bbcat