LRP Modules for kernel 2.2.14

From: kiran keshava (kesha_k@cs.odu.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 19:53:09 EST

Hi

 I am new to LRP and am having problems setting it up. My ethernet
cards are not detected when I boot from the LRP floppy. I am currently
using two 3com 3c59x cards. I wanted to know if there is any module
generator for LRP on linux kernel 2.2.14. I could only find the module
generator for kernel 2.0.39. Or otherwise can anyone tell me how to
install the module 3c59x.o(I have the file on another floppy).

Thanks in advance
Kiran