ServerWorks chipset?

From: Chris Meadors (clubneon@hereintown.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:16:23 EST

Tyan has a new motherboard, the S1867 Thunder 2500, that uses the
ServerWorks ServerSet III HE chipset. In my many times over the kernel
configuration settings I've never seen a mention of this chipset. Does
anyone know anything about it? Perhaps it would just be support
genericly? This board isn't going to be cheap, but I'd really like to use
it in a server I'm going to build. I'd just like to know if Linux will
boot on it, even if support for it's specific features will be forth
coming.